Saturday 17 May 2008

Busy

It's been ages since my last post. That's 'cos I've been really REALLY busy!

From attending charity tai chi classes to organising teams, training in new computer languages, delivering projects, fixing processes, advising colleagues, playing with my daughter, potty training my daughter, taking my family on surprise trips to the beach, practicing tai chi, teaching tai chi to my students, meditating, arranging builders for home improvements, fixing my car, planning my future, arranging my savings and investments........

........and it's great! There are so many balls in the air at the moment. I have been surprised by the speed and breadth of change that is happening. 

Today is my first 'me' time, and I'm spending it with my daughter while Claire goes for a pamper session with her mum.

This is what it's all about. Lots of good change.

Be happy,

Rich

No comments: